We handcraft one of a kind handmade jewelry with an elegant and modern feel. Each piece of jewelry will have a slight variation due to the handmade work and love that we put into each piece.
REFUNDS and EXCHANGES:
We CAN'T refund payments on custom orders, but we want you to be happy. Please email me at email@example.com and we will see what we can do. If the error occurs on our end, we are happy to replace it. IF it is a mistake on your end we do charge. All returns the customer is responsible for return shipping.
All changes on orders myst be made within 24 hours.
All items are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority mail with a tracking number.
PLEASE NOTE that I am unable to guarantee transit times, and I am not responsible for packages once they have been delivered to the postal carrier.
All materials are handpicked by me, and I use only the highest quality. Due to the handmade nature of my jewelry, each piece is unique so please expect slight variations.
Returns & Exchanges
Due to the handcrafted nature of your order, all ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Each piece is unique, and may not be exactly as shown in the picture.
JEWELRY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
In order to take care of your jewelry and extend its life-span, please take note of the following:
- Store and protect your beaded or necklace jewelry. Simple plastic bags can be a great option.
- Try to store your beaded necklaces or bracelet flat.
- Store in a clean, dry place.
- Generally, jewelry should only be put on after washing/ applying any makeup, hair spray, gels, lotions or perfume.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and over-exposure to direct sunlight.
- Try not to wear your jewelry while swimming or showering. Chlorine may cause damage various gold and silver.
- To clean your jewelry, in most cases, all you need is a clean soft cloth, like a chamois.
each piece of jewelry is packaged in a beautiful box that is ready to give.